Let’s face it: finding new mom friends is hard. Having a baby is a huge life change, and if you’re like 90% of other new moms – you’re feeling lonely. That’s why our founder set out to create Mombo, a platform that helps moms make friends with like-minded women nearby.
Mombo is unique because we use a proprietary algorithm to match you online, but meetings only take place in real life. Why? Because after speaking to hundreds of moms we learned that:
- Taking the first step to making a new friend is often the hardest part – so we do it for you. No more awkward conversations on the playground and trying to muster up the courage to ask for another mama’s phone number. Everyone on our platform is looking for a mom friend too!
- You want to make sure your potential mom friend is compatible before you meet rather than after you’ve invested a ton of time in getting to know her. That’s why our algorithm does the guesswork for you and matches you based on what’s most important to you.
- You’re busy. Who has time to try to get to know someone online before taking the relationship offline? Your first connections to the moms you meet on Mombo are in real life. That way you can learn right away whether or not you vibe and if you’d like to hang out again.
Every mom you meet through Mombo:
- Has children around the same age as your children.
- Shares your interests and parenting style.
- Lives nearby and is on a similar schedule.
- And, most importantly, is looking for new friends too!
If you’re looking for a mom friend in Austin, please sign up today. It’s free to join and our users have rated our matches over 90% successful! Get started by filling out our online Compatibility Questionnaire here.
Motherhood doesn’t have to be lonely, we can help! Join now.